Thursday, January 1, 2009

Christmas and New Year's

Well I got a new book, some earrings, a necklace, an iHome, and some chocolate. Not a lot, but I didn't want a lot either. It was a great Christmas though!
New Year's Eve was AWESOME! I went to the Stake Center and they had a huge party! There was a dance at 10-Midnight, but only those 14 and older could go! (sigh) Darn! The party was a lot of fun though! We played TONS of games and watched a slideshow of all the things we did this year.
Then Mary came to my house and we played Phase Ten with my mom and ate TONS of Sour Skittles! Then we went to Mary's house and waited till 12. Then we went outside and rang bells and slapped pots and pans together and yelled "Happy New Year!" I got to bed at 1. And I woke up at 10! I'm STILL tired!! Oh well! Its been another GREAT year!
I want to thank all of you who have helped me shape my life and be the person that I am today. (that includes you, Miriam!) I love you all and hope you had a wonderful year just like me!

2 comments:

Miriam said...

OH YEAH ME!!!! THANK YA VERY MUCH I'M SO SPECIAL!!! JK! THANKS MYRANDA!

Myranda said...

haha your very welcome!